Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker with GPS wristband - Rosewood | 79-FB417BYBY
- Brand: Fitbit
- Product Code: FB417BYBY
- Availability: In Stock
During outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more, use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance, then see a map of your workout in the Fitbit app.
24/7 Heart Rate
Use 24/7 heart rate to better track calorie burn, optimise workouts and know how hard you're working as you make moves on your fitness goals.
Active Zone Minutes
Feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise.
Make every minute count
Workout Intensity Map
After outdoor exercise, check your Fitbit app to see your heart rate zones throughout your route and better track your progress.
Heart Rate Zones
Use your personalised fat burn, cardio and peak heart rate zones to optimise your effort during workouts.
Resting Heart Rate
Wear Fitbit Charge 4 all day and night to record and reveal your resting heart rate, track heart rate trends over time, and follow your progress.
- Fitbit Inspire 2™
- Classic wristband (both small & large)
- Charging cable
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
The Inspire 2 band is made of a premium, comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with a plastic buckle and tang.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- -Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later.
Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
Battery & Power
Battery life of up to 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth® 4.2